Friday, November 12, 2010

DIY Vertical Hydroponic Systems, building your own vertical hydroponic Systems california


In response to several requests this week about parts I use and designs,
I decided I'd post the build ups of my systems here for all you fellow DIY ers.
Hopefully, this might save you some time and effort in search of the easiest solutions.
I have been doing this for a while now, and might have a solution or two for the basic problems
we vertical system builders all run into.


ALL PARTS USED IN THESE SYSTEMS ARE AVAILABLE IN HOME DEPOT AND OTHER MATERIAL SUPPLIER STORES!!!


HERE you will find the one MOST valuable (imho) solution of all, that I ever came up with:
How to make a
circular gutter/drain pipe for a vertical hydroponic grow system.

DIY Cootube instructions.

HERE
is are a few shots of the basic building blocks for my systems. NOTE: EVERYTHING i used
to build these vertical hydroponic systems is available in Home Depot or other material supplier stores. Nothing other than irrigation components was bought from hydroponic stores (read: overpaid for).

I SELL prebuilt complete vertical hydroponic systems as well. If you have tools, time, basic manual skills and space to build your own, you can save couple hundred dollars and use my plans oto build these systems yourself. Or you can BUY READY MADE vertical hydroponic systems from me. My mark ups are between $150 and $250 on top of what materials cost.
It may, actually, cost you less to just order from me. If you build yourself, I would greatly appreciate
you sharing photos, links, ideas etc with me either by mail, or even better right here in my BLOGG.
Good luck to all, and please do send me feedback!

2 comments:

rollingablunt said...

hey man. ur system looks awesome. it looks alot simpler then the 2000 dollar ones on ebay. have u ever grown anything in this tho? if so how was your yield? the system i saw on youtube looked pretty small. too small for 100+ plants to fit comfortably. please email me asant89@yahoo.com

gmoore said...

can u email me when your systems r ready u said march when u will have a new supply any chance of any news thanks